Minion Studio - Your Personal Miniature Painting Service - service@denofimagination.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Crimson Fists are getting a scenic base

Hey guys!
My Crimson Fists' project is slowly coming to an end. The minis are painted, the only thing left to do is their scenic base. It took me some time, I admit but I had a lot of fun modelling it. The sergeant is already magnetised and he will be taking the place on the top of the hill. The rest of the marines will be placed below him in their bases' slots. I added quite a few of the battlefield debris elements, such as rocks, parts of vehicles, an ammo box, even a broken hatch.
The scenic's color scheme will be dark and dusty, I really want the marines to stand out of the background.
Let me know what you guys think. Any final adjustement I should think about before wrapping up this project?
Asarnil.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...