Minion Studio - Your Personal Miniature Painting Service - service@denofimagination.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Malekith vs Malekith


Hey,
I was doing my "usual" daily work, reading blogs, watching movie trailers etc when I stumbled over the new  Thor The Dark World photos that led me to its storyline. Read it yourself :)


Soooooo...

We have that guy below that I was kinda raised on :) "Malekith, the Witch King of Naggaroth, or Witch King of the Druchii, is the supreme commander of the Dark Elf army. From his capital city at Naggarond, he dispatches the dreaded Black Arks with one goal in mind: the complete and utter capitulation and subjugation of the High Elves." 

And..... we have that guy.... yeah blonde bimbo looking one :)

To be honest I have never been a big Marvel fan (I'm more DC guy and mr Nolan made it pretty clear that Bruce Wayne > Tony Stark :)
So I had never paid attention to those Marvel superheroes and specialy supervillains. 
Let's head then to the internet facts :) Wiki says that Malekith in Thor world first appeared in 1984 comic book. I can not really find anything about Dark Elves army/story premiere so can't really make any judgment. We have here an example of pure rip off and as strong as I love our Holy Company I have some serious doubts who did it :) 
Hope someone will prove me wrong. Also if you know other similar copy paste characters/places etc. - share them with us!


Bania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...