Minion Studio - Your Personal Miniature Painting Service - service@denofimagination.com

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Crimson Tide p.2

Hey guys!

Yesterday I finished the minis for my Crimson Fists squad project. You'll find the pictures below.
I'm quite pleased with the result, especially the banner.
If you're not familiar with the sergeant model - it's a 25th anniversary limited edition sergeant who's based on a cover of 2nd edition of Wh40k rulebook. His pose and the orc's head have a "old-time" look which can be  a downside for some people but me, personally, I love it. Old Games Workshop miniatures that had almost 2D look had something in them :)
Anyway, here are the pics, I will be working on their scenic base from now on. Hopefully, I'll finish it soon enough.



Take care!
Asarnil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...